Morpheus is a powerful, highly sophisticated, stable, fully scalable, feature-rich system offering facilities which satisfy the most demanding transmission requirements in a broadcast environment. Listed below are a few of the core functions that Morpheus is able to achieve:
- Translates the schedule into timed remote control commands which are sent to broadcast equipment.
- Confirms to the user that the equipment is operating correctly.
- Provides protection against equipment faults or other failure.
- Informs the user if content is missing.
- Communicates with Morpheus media management to initiate the movement of content.
- Allows operators to override the schedule if necessary.