UHD1200 is a flexible 12G or quad-link UHD processing unit including HDR and Wide Color Gamut mapping along with high quality 4K/HD/SD conversion. Such advanced processing allows re-purposing of existing or new assets, as well as covering all common video and audio processing tasks.
- SD/HD/3G/UHD up, down and cross conversion and frame synchronization
- HDR (PQ, HLG, Slog3) and BT2020 wide color gamut support, along with video proc and powerful picture enhancement tools, including edge enhance and noise reduction
- Linear motion adaptive frame rate conversion available when up or down converting
- 16-channel embedded audio processing and PCM/Dolby audio delay compensation
- Metadata support including Closed caption, WST, timecode and SMPTE2020 handling
- Balanced AES and analog audio I/O and support for fiber Tx and Rx via SFP
- Dual PSU as standard, and easy to use control options via front panel and remote GUI