The IQSYN50 includes 2 SDI inputs, 4 SDI outputs, agile synchronization and audio firewall features making it ideal for general incoming line applications. Other features include a video proc. amp to provide complete control over the video levels plus RGB gamut legalization, along with relay input bypass and fiber I/O options.
- Agile, router switching tolerant 3G/HD/SD-SDI synchronizer with additional video delay up to 30 frames
- Firewall for video and processed PCM audio to provide a continuous uninterrupted output
- Able to pass all ancillary data with independent HANC and VANC blanking control
- Video proc. amp controls including video gain, offset, hue, RGB gamut legalization and Y/C picture position adjustment
- Processing for up to 32 channels (at 3G-SDI) of embedded audio present on the incoming SDI stream to remove audio disturbance and provide tracking audio delay
- Reference input for a bi-level or tri-level signal, with selection from either card input or from frame internal reference bus
- Full RollCall and SNMP control and monitoring compatibility