IBC 2016 - SAM demonstrates its market-leading position in IP, 4K and software applications
4K Live Production
IP Infrastructure, Routing and Control
- See our sophisticated IP-Edge production routing technology, which takes the complexity away from hybrid and pure IP rollouts and closely follows the interoperability goals of AIMS.
- SAM will show its new MV-800 series of Intelligent MultiViewers including the MV-800 MultiViewer which is integrated into the Sirius 800 router series.
- See our new mid-range Vega processing router line-up at the show, featuring four processing router models from 68 ports to 432 ports.
- We’ll also be showing the new IP input/output capability in our Sirius 800 router series together with expansion capabilities up to 2304x2304.
- We’re showing our new low cost, high capability range of signal protection modules, synchronisers and mux’s.
- We’ll also be introducing new 12 Gbps 4K signal processing modules and adding its unique logo detection and alarming technology to its monitoring and control solutions.
Software defined playout, control & monitoring
- SAM will demo its comprehensive software solutions including ICE SDC, providing the highest levels of playout functionality from a pure software solution running on commodity IT hardware - in a facility or a data centre - as part of a cloud strategy.
- Check out our Signal and Media Assurance system, featuring our Media Biometric intelligent monitoring technology. By purchasing products that include Media Biometrics, broadcasters can implement monitoring by exception and maximize their operational efficiency and be confident of their content delivery.
HDR Color, Editing and Finishing
- SAM will demonstrate new shared workflows for Quantel Rio users using commercial off-the-shelf storage. Creatives can now work on the same media with history for color, edit and finishing at 4K on its facility SAN.
- Quantel Rio will also be demonstrating wide color gamut and HDR workflows now with RAW color support.
News & Sports Production
- SAM's News & Sports production platform now includes support for all OTT formats as well a wide range of non-broadcast formats. The platform now supports “ingest to publish” for all formats natively allowing customers to be the first to publish content across all platforms.
File & signal Conversion
SAM will be launching its Kronos XF software media re-timing product that uses Alchemist technology to allow broadcasters to create additional space in content for increased advertising.
Book your demo